We are excited to see all you lovely people back in our taproom. But first we wanted to lay out new guidelines and what to expect when you do stop in. We will continue to do curb side to go through our website as well as outside dining.
Tuesday: 3 to 10PM
Wednesday: Noon to 10pm
Thursday: Noon to 10pm
Friday: Noon to 11pm
Saturday: Noon to 11pm
Sunday: Noon to 6pm
What to expect from Short Fuse staff?
• We will all be wearing masks and gloves
• Enhanced cleaning and sanitizing
• Plastic cups, disposable plates and utensils only
• Limited food menu
• Hand sanitizer readily available
• Were going to be happy to see you
What we ask of you:
• Only 10 people per table. Tables are space according to guidelines please do not move them.
• You will enter through our main entrance and we will take you to your table.
• Reservations are recommended during peak hours.
• Please wear a mask unless you are eating or drinking.
• We will have trash cans outside please dispose of your own trash.